Sunday, October 22, 2017
Half Marathon begins at 7:00 AM
5K Races begins at 7:15 AM
Both races begin and end on Webster Street, just north of Aurora Avenue in Naperville.
Our Literacy DuPage Running HEROES:
(ADD your name here!)
Thank you to our raffle sponsors: Tasting DeVine, Signature Fitness Naperville, Blackberry Market, and Cooper’s Hawk.
Register today to run with Laps for Literacy:
1. Sign up to be a Literacy DuPage Hero
Join our Laps for Literacy running team and pledge to raise $150 for Literacy DuPage. To join the team, simply complete this Laps for Literacy contact form by September 30.
2. Get your race entry discount code
Once you’ve submitted your contact form, watch for an email from us. We’ll send you the race entry discount code you’ll need when registering on the official race website. Your code must be used within 7 days.
3. Use your code to register for the race
Go to the Healthy Driven Naperville “Run for Charity” page, Scroll down and click the REGISTER button, choose your race/fee and continue to personal information form. Under 3) Your Goals, open the optional Program Charity drop-down list and select Literacy DuPage. At the bottom of the form, remember to enter your Promo-Code.
Email Cassandra Shepherd (firstname.lastname@example.org) or call our office at 630.416.6699.
All our charity runners are winners!
Literacy DuPage will provide runners with:
- Team fundraising page
- Laps for Literacy Facebook Group
- Charity gear check
- Pre- or post-race team dinner at Naperville restaurant
- Raffle prizes leading up to the race
- AND MUCH MORE!
Charity runners get even more perks than standard-entry runners:
- Discounted race entry fee
- Access to charity-runner exclusive village pre-race heated tent & gear check, massage, and extras
- Unique recognition in race bibs, program, or web site (must register by September 30)
- Eligibility for Naperville Marathon Races Charity Program awards for top fundraisers
- The satisfaction of knowing you are running for a cause bigger than yourself!