In the News
- Naperville Bank & Trust recently presented a generous gift of 13 computers to Literacy DuPage. These devices are being provided to lower-income adult learners in DuPage County, who are currently limited to receiving virtual one-to-one tutoring via cell phones. Read more here.
- Thank You for Supporting Literacy DuPage’s Giving DuPage Days Campaign! The Giving DuPage Days campaign which ran April 26-30, was a county-wide fundraiser, hosted by Giving DuPage, an organization promoting volunteerism. $389,011 was raised for the benefit of 102 local charities serving DuPage County. As a participating non-profit, Literacy DuPage is grateful for donations totaling $2,245. The funds will be used to purchase print materials for our learners. Your financial support is deeply appreciated. Thank you!
- Literacy DuPage is featured in the April 2021 NaperScene section of the Naperville Magazine. Read the article here.
- Literacy DuPage is fortunate to have received PPP funding in both rounds for a total of $99,340.
- Literacy DuPage was recently awarded a $5,250 grant from the City of Naperville! Details can be found here.
- Meet and give a warm welcome to our new Executive Director, Bobbi Burgstone! Read more here.
- The Ilinois Secretary of State and State Librarian Jesse White recently announced the winners of the 2020 Spotlight on Literacy Awards, which recognize participants in Illinois literacy programs. One Literacy Dupage student and two Literacy DuPage tutors received awards! Learn more about their hard work and determination, which led them to receive their well-deserved awards here.